Last week, we showed you the best wine to enjoy with your favorite Halloween Candy and this week, we thought we'd find the best wine inspired Halloween Costumes.
1. For those of you who don't care whether it's box or bottles, maybe this box wine costume suits your style?
Of course, this homemade costume might get some attention.
2. There's always this couples costumes. A perfect pairing (cheese knife included).
3. Maybe you ate a little too much Halloween Candy this year and that "sexy" costume is feeling a little tight. Keep it classy as a bottle of champagne.
4. Show off your grapes.
5. Have a few extra wine corks lying around? We're not sure what he's dressed as but we like where he's going with it.
6. Adorable couples costume alert. They made a wine baby!
8. Maybe you already have a costume. Does your dog?
9. Borrow an idea from Kathie and Hoda and dress as Lucille Ball and Vivian Vance in the famous wine stomping scene from "I Love Lucy."
10. One last couples costume idea: why not go as the god and goddess of Wine?
Let us know what you're dressing up as for Halloween! And if it is wine inspired, send us a picture! Until then, catch up on more episodes of Brown Bag Wine Tasting here.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.