When it comes to drinking wine, we're pretty experienced. And in our pursuit of wine, we've stumbled across some pretty cool stuff we love almost as much as the wine itself. Here are 5 wine accessories you didn't know you needed...until now.
1. The Wine Enthusiast Cork Board Kit is for the sentimental wine drinker who saves their corks from that wine they never want to forget. Make a sentimental craft or gift that involves your favorite activity: drinking wine. Start saving those corks now because it takes 128 of them to fill the whole thing. Available on Amazon for $24.95.
2. This next accessory is a bit of an investment but each Fine Wine Caddy is made to order from your choice of exotic hard wood. Throw some wine and cheese on that bad boy and enjoy an evening on your back porch or pool side. Yep, that sounds amazing. Order now on FineWineCaddy.com.
3. The Bottle Top Wine Decanter fits any wine bottle and makes it possible to decant just a portion of the wine desired. Doesn't that seem like a great idea? Why didn't we think of this? Available on Amazon for $19.99.
4. The Red Wine Stain Remover is perfect for all those times you've been tempted to test out your mattress with a glass of wine like we've all seen done in commercials so many times before. Now go! Jump on your mattress! Available on Amazon for $12.55.
5. Wine consumption can now be measured with one simple question. How was your day? Available on Amazon for $13.95.
You know what else goes great with wine? Great food, obviously. Check out our episode of Brown Bag Wine Tasting with celebrity chef Alton Brown.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.