It's the time of year, when we look back at all of 2013's events and ask ourselves, but seriously, What Does The Fox Say?
Youtube has put together all of 2013 Tops trends available to watch now at YouTube.com/Rewind.
They also put together an epic mashup of all things YouTube (although the 68 song mashup we wrote about earlier this week is even more epic).
Miley Cyrus is at the top of the youtube trends of 2013. Two of her music videos found themselves in the top 10 most popular music videos on Youtube this year.
Here's the Top 10 Music Videos of 2013:
1. Psy - Gentlemen: Being taught and danced in Zumba classes by 40 year old women all over the country.
2. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball: We'll never look at sledgehammers the same.
3. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop: Please, stop.
4. Katy Perry - Roar: An instant classic. Will be used in movie soundtracks for years to come.
5. Pink - Just Give Me A Reason ft. Nate Ruess: Is that the guy from Fun?
6. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines ft. TI, Pharrell: We hate that we love it.
7. Rihanna - Stay ft. Mikky Ekko: Played most often on rainy days.
8. Naughty Boy - La La La ft. Sam Smith: Words are overrated.
9. Selena Gomez - Come & Get It: She's doing better without Bieb, if you ask us.
10. Avicii - Wake Me Up: This generation's Cotton Eye Joe
All of these videos have over 180,000,000 views. If you're wondering where What Does The Fox Say is, apparently the video doesn't count as a "music video." And if you're upset One Direction didn't make the Top 10, it's all your fault. If only you'd watched the video a few more times--they're #11 on the list.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.