Last night during the premiere of NBC's new game show Million Second Quiz, one of the top contestants revealed something to host Ryan Seacrest that made everybody wonder if the contestants on this intense (and confusing) quiz show were even allowed to shower.
Carolyn Bergier told Ryan, “You don’t know when food’s gonna come. You don’t know when the opportunity to stay clean is gonna come. I was hounding them, ‘Please let me shower. Please let me shower.’”
Excuse us? It's mental Hunger Games!
Watching @MillionSeconds, and I am not entertained. Really? People don't know when they're going to be fed or get to shower? WTF?
— Deeds (@deedeedsdeelish) September 10, 2013
are these million second quiz contestants being held against their will? "I was lucky -- I got to shower!" #worried
— katie honan (@katie_honan) September 10, 2013
Hopefully it will rain soon and all the other @MillionSecond contestants will finally get a shower. TMI @RyanSeacrest#MSQ#GameShowHostagesAfter losing her round, Carolyn Bergier tweeted:
— DanThat'sCool! (@DanScontras) September 10, 2013
Now that America knows what my face really looks like, I'm considering never wearing makeup again... @MillionSeconds#MSQCarolynBCurrently in what is called the Holding Room, Kirk McCurray tweeted this:
— Carolyn Bergier (@TGICarolynB) September 10, 2013
You get up to ten hours in this "holding room" until you get a chance to play @MillionSeconds or get bumped... pic.twitter.com/sLhMOo0JezWill you be watching Million Second Quiz on NBC tonight?
— Kirk McMurray (@mcmurrak) September 10, 2013
- 'The Million Second Quiz': All Hype, No Substance (waitwhatsadial.com)
- 'Million Second Quiz' react: Hourglasses, doublers, and money, oh my! (popwatch.ew.com)
- What on Earth Is the 'Million Second Quiz'? (theatlanticwire.com)
- The Million Second Quiz: What Did You Think of Ryan Seacrest's New Game Show? (eonline.com)
- The Million Second Quiz: What Did You Think of Ryan Seacrest's New Game Show? (Forevervogue.com)
- The Million Second Quiz: Time Worth Spending? (tvline.com)
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.