There's nothing hotter in television these days than AMC's hit "The Walking Dead."
Record breaking numbers and a cult following have made all of its stars household names, and today two of those stars, Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan join "Larry King Now" to explain just what makes zombies so hot right now.
"There's a fascination with the simplicity of the apocalypse," said Cohan. "It's the end of the world, everything's a necessity. You don't even know if you're a hero. But you get to see if these normal people get to be a hero."It's the fourth set of "The Walking Dead" stars Larry King has done since the star of "Larry King Now," and this is one you wont want to miss, especially if you're one of the nearly 20 million tuning in every week!
Watch Larry's interview with the "The Walking Dead" duo today on "Larry King Now" at 5 pm ET on Ora TV & Hulu, but first make sure to catch some episode highlights on-demand:
- Will Glenn & Maggie Have a Baby?
- The Walking Dead Stars On Filming Sex Scenes
- The Walking Dead Stars On The Future Of Their Characters
- The Walking Dead: Norman Reedus & Danai Gurira
- The Walking Dead: David Morrissey and Laurie Holden
- The Walking Dead: Andrew Lincoln & Sarah Wayne Callies
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.