He's one of MMA's most recognizable names and biggest stars, but what motivates Tito Ortiz inside and out of the ring?
Ortiz, who had to recently pull out of his fight with Rampage Jackson in Bellator 106 because of a neck injury, joins "Larry King Now" today to talk about it all, from his upbringing in the ring to how to best take advantage of the trash talk that often fills mixed martial arts rings.
"You can always make the truth a little more devastating than anything," said Ortiz. "When you attack someone’s character, as a fighter you are getting to them mentally."
Watch this entire "Larry King Now" interview tonight on Ora TV & Hulu, but first grab some episode highlights on Ora TV right now:
- My Worst Injury
- Tito Ortiz Teaches Larry How To Trash Talk
- Muhammad Ali Would Not Be A Good MMA Fighter
- Tito Ortiz "Prays" For Jenna Jameson "Every Day"
- Vitor Belfort Was My Most Challenging Opponent
- Tito Ortiz Wants To Fight Jon Jones
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.