Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz is in. The bassist and proud dad opens up about what Macklemore has proven, what he hid from his parents, and his apprehensions about reuniting the band. Plus, Pete talks fatherhood and his plans for a big family.
The full “Larry King Now” episode will post today at 5 pm EST on Ora TV & Hulu, but if you just can’t wait, catch some episode highlights below:
- Macklemore Proves People Are Open To Good Art - Musician Pete Wentz shares his thoughts on the state of the music industry and why artists like Macklemore are part of its evolution.
- Pete Wentz Will Not Let His Child Get A Tattoo At 15 - Musician Pete Wentz tells Larry how he plans to convince his son Bronx not to get a tattoo at a young age like he did.
- Being A Dad Is The Best Happy Pill There Is - Musician Pete Wentz talks to Larry about depression and how being a father helps him cope.
- Pete Wentz Wants A Big Family - Musician Pete Wentz opens up to Larry about wanting to have a big family and how he sees marriage in his future.
- Patrick Stump Wanted To Make An Album From His Perspective - Musician Pete Wentz answers social media questions from fans.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.