It’s a no-holds-barred discussion with Larry King & Akon! The music mogul reflects on his friendship with Michael Jackson, his work to bring electricity to Africa, and why he thinks monogamy is misguided. Plus -- how Akon made Lady Gaga a superstar.Larry King Now” episode will post today at 5 pm EST on Ora TV & Hulu, but if you just can’t wait, catch some episode highlights below:
- I Honestly Believe It - Akon opens up about Brandon Howard coming forward as Michael Jackson's son.
- I Think It Gives The Word Too Much Power - Akon on why the NFL's considered ban of the n-word is misguided.
- The Next Goal Is To Buy Universal Music Group - Akon reveals his plans to take over Universal Music.
- She Loves Me For Who I Am - Akon admits that he isn't monogamous with his wife.
- I Would Prefer To Just Be A Mentor To Lady Gaga - Akon opens up about tension between he and Lady Gaga, and answers social media questions from fans.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.