Former Pentagon head William Cohen joins Larry to talk Obama vs. Putin, the Ukrainian crisis & why he thinks the U.S. should stay in Afghanistan. Plus, the always outspoken Geraldo Rivera's warning about another world hotspot, in America's backyard.
You can watch this full “PoliticKING“ episode online, anytime, anywhere on Ora TV & Hulu – but if you wanted a quick recap of episode highlights here are some of our favorite moments:
- Fmr. Defense Secretary William Cohen: Putin Has the Upper Hand - For Now: Former Secretary of Defense William Cohen tells Larry King on PoliticKING that Russian Pres. Putin has the upper hand in the Ukraine situation, ‘but over time it will ultimately weaken him.’
- Fmr. Defense Secretary William Cohen: Putin Believes the U.S. Can't Stop Him From Reconstituting the Soviet Empire- Former Defense Secretary William Cohen tells Larry King that he believes Putin sees the break-up of the Soviet Union as the greatest disaster of the 20th Century and that Putin doesn't think the U.S. can stop him from rebuilding the Soviet Empire.
- Fmr. Defense Secretary William Cohen: Obama Doesn’t Have Many Options in Dealing with the Ukrainian Crisis- Former Secretary of Defense William Cohen tells Larry King on PoliticKING that President Obama's options are limited in dealing with Ukraine situation and that he should not get involved in name-calling countries that do not help.
- Fmr. Defense Secretary William Cohen: The World is Not Becoming a Safer Place- Former Secretary of Defense William Cohen talks to Larry King on PoliticKING about the dangers in the world today as compared to those faced during the Clinton era.
- Fmr. Defense Secretary William Cohen: Warns Against Pulling Out of Afghanistan - Former Secretary of Defense William Cohen talks to Larry King about what he thinks will happen when the U.S. troops leave Afghanistan.
- Geraldo Rivera: The Crisis Closer to Home - Geraldo Rivera tells Larry King on PoliticKING that the growing crisis in Venezuela is far more relevant to the U.S. than what’s happening in Ukraine.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.