Brock Lesnar, also known as 'The Beast,' shocked the world today when he revealed that he has no idea where his titles are located. "I couldn't even tell you where my UFC titles are or my WWE championships or my NCAA plaque," Lesnar said on ESPN SportsCenter.
Well, lucky for Brock, we decided that we should help 'The Conqueror' retrace his footsteps.
Here are the five places that we think Brock Lesnar's titles could be (these are allegations and suppositions, people)
5) Dolph Ziggler's locker: Knowing Dolph's tendency to steal the show (and people's girlfriends - again, that's a joke) for some reason this doesn't seem like much of a stretch.
4) The Undertaker's casket: The Taker has never been one to easily let go of a grudge. He has a huge score to settle with Lesnar for conquering his mania streak. If I were him, I would start here.
3) Wildman Marc Mero's house: Marry my ex, I will take your titles...simple as that. Lesnar is married to former WWE diva Sable.
2) John Cena buried them: After all, no one is allowed to be 'The Champ" but John Cena.
1) Dean Ambrose stole them: As Wrestlemania approaches, the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose is looking for any mental edge that he can get over Brock. My guess is he could have paid the Lesnar residence as visit. Will it give him a mental edge come Sunday? Time will tell!
Where do you think the belts are? Let us know in the comments below.
Watch John Cena discuss a heel turn on Larry King Now.
All GIFs courtesy WWE.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.