Thanks for watching NewsBreaker on Ora.tv!

Note Found in Kurt Cobain’s Wallet at Time of Death Released

More from Ora: Note Found in Kurt Cobain’s Wallet at Time of Death Released

Taco Bell Reveals Exactly What’s in Its Beef Taco “Signature Recipe”

NewsBreakerApr 30 '14

Taco Bell reveals exactly what is in it’s beef taco, including the 88 percent cow recipe. They have also revealed the less organic ingredients that make up the other 12 percent.

Advertisement