Apple calls it the power of “lightness”...
The new ad posted online hawking the iPad air is a bit of a tease.
Everyone wants to get a look at the new product, but instead we’re shown a pencil.
Check out the ad:
Here’s a few things we’ve learned about this latest model from Apple:
- It’s just 7.5 millimeters thin and weighs only one pound.
- The inside bezels are thinner, more smoothed out, so all you see is what’s inside your screen without much of a border.
- It was described as “screaming fast” by the top Apple executives at its launch and touts 72 times faster graphics with its 9.7” display.
- DAREDEVIL: Underwear Ad Will Leave You Breathless; Not for Reasons You Think
- New Viral Commercial Featuring Soccer Star Lionel Messi Will Give You Chills and Smiles
- EMOTIONAL AD: Heartwarming Thai Cell Phone Commercial Goes Viral; 6 Million Views
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.