Officials are warning parents and teacher of a dangerous trend concerning Rhode Island middle schoolers.
The kids are crushing up Smarties candy and snorting it. They do not experience any high whatsoever, but snorting the candy is dangerous.
Some of the symptoms include lung infections, nose bleeds, and maggot infestation.Check out the story below:
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.