“I’m all about using what you already have in your house, without a ton of steps and ingredients,” Haylie Duff tells PEOPLE in the July 14th issue. “It’s all about keeping it easy so you actually want to do it.” Be sure to pick up the July 14th issue of PEOPLE - it hits newstands Friday - to get Haylie's complete date night menu & in the meantime spice things up in the kitchen with this delicious side dish:
Spicy Yogurt Cauliflower
- 1. Preheat oven to 400˚. Whisk together olive oil and next 9 ingredients; set aside.
- 2. Arrange cauliflower on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 400ºF for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden, stirring once after 10 minutes.
- 4.Transfer pan to wire rack.
- 5. Drizzle cauliflower with olive oil mixture; toss gently. Serve immediately.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.