On this week's Real Girls Kitchen, Haylie is bringing Mexico to Cali! Haylie makes tons of delicious food including LIME AND COJITA CORN, SALT CRUSTED WHOLE SNAPPER, homemade SRIRACHA LIME CORN TORITLLA, and WATERMELON PINEAPPLE PICO DE GALLO.
We have to admit, we also love guacamole! Luckily Food Blogger and Nutritionist, Meg Doll, from A Dash of Meg, is here to help us out with her guacamole recipe:
- 3 ripe avocados
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes diced
- 2 TBSP red onion diced fine
- 1 TSP red chili flakes or fresh jalapeno pepper chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or chopped fine
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients and serve with your favorite chip or cucumber!
And if you haven't seen it yet be sure to check out Haylie Duff's latest "Real Girls Kitchen" episode!
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.