We love it when Conan leaves the comfort of his studio and tries something new and/or ridiculous. Here are our top 5 Conan clips from 2013.
5. Last week, Conan visited the American Girl store and it was both creepy and hilarious. Dolls are weird.
4. Conan visits BlizzCon to talk World of Warcraft, a game he knows absolutely nothing about. It's brilliant.
3. Conan Becomes a Civil War Reenactor named Jedediah Longtree.
2. Conan joins a Southern Baptist Choir and perfects his vibrato.
1. And lastly, Conan gets a "Lyft" with Kevin Hart and Ice Cube.
- Conan Plays "World Of Warcraft" At BlizzCon '13 (crappylabs.wordpress.com)
- Ron Burgundy Sings Rob Ford's Campaign Song on Conan (dailyrehashblog.ora.tv)
- Conan O'Brien Stirs Things up at an American Girl Store in Los Angeles (laughingsquid.com)
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.