Last Updated: January 14, 2015
SITE NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, IP address, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. No personal information is gathered from these cookies. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how the Site works for you. In addition, third parties may place anonymous cookies on your browsers and may send their own cookies to the visitors' cookie file. These cookies may allow third parties and others to serve banners. Each banner may include a link that will include information for users on how to opt-out of being retargeted.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information with our advertising partners in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
GENERAL WEBSITE TRAFFIC We keep track of total accesses to our site. All information gathered in this way is generic, and we do not track any individual users from this, but only calculate how many times the Site has been accessed.
EMAIL IDENTIFICATION When a user sends a message to the Site, two pieces of information are automatically stamped on the message. These are, the time that the message was sent, and the Internet Provider (or IP) address it was sent from. This is done as a precaution against threatening emails we may receive that are directed towards Site staff, or anyone else. It is only ever used to find the source of a message in those extreme cases where we feel an individual’s safety may be at risk.
SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
The security of your personal information is important to us and we are committed to handling your information carefully. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Although we use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about our business dealings with you.
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident, you may make one request each year by contacting us at the email address below. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Site users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (800)-952-5210 or (916)-574-7950.
Ora Media, LLC
134 Charles Street
New York, New York 10014