Hollywood icon James Brolin pulls no punches in this rare & candid interview with Larry King. The straight-talking actor sounds off on his storied career, dispelling tabloid rumors about his marriage to Barbra Streisand & praising the talents of his son Josh.
"If I hadn’t been married twice before then to some tough dames, I couldn’t have handled it. That was my training ground."The full “Larry King Now” episode will post today at 5 pm EST on Ora TV & Hulu, but if you just can’t wait, catch some episode highlights on-demand any time!
- What’s Life Like with Barbra Streisand?
- James Brolin On What Makes His Marriage Work
- Steven Spielberg In His Earlier Days
- James Brolin on David O. Russell’s “Nailed”
- Who Wears the Pants: Mr. or Mrs. Brolin?
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.