Larry King sits down for an exclusive interview with one of the world's greatest spiritual leaders, the Dalai Lama. Topics include his meeting with President Obama, thoughts on a female Dalai Lama, and same sex marriage. Plus, His Holiness opens up about his daily life.
The full “Larry King Now” episode will post today at 5 pm EST on Ora TV & Hulu, but if you just can’t wait, catch some episode highlights below:
- China’s Future Depends On The Rest Of The World- His Holiness the Dalai Lama discusses the political and economic future of China.
- I’m Eager To Meet - His Holiness the Dalai Lama praises Pope Francis for his unique and revolutionary approach to the papacy.
- The Dalai Lama Weighs In On Same Sex Marriage- His Holiness the Dalai Lama shares his thoughts on same sex marriage and homosexuality.
- A Female Dalai Lama?His Holiness the Dalai Lama talks to Larry about the possibility of a future Dalai Lama and discusses the future of the institution.
- I Was A Very Lazy Student - His Holiness the Dalai Lama answers social media questions from fans.
- The Dalai Lama's Sense of Humor: Exclusive Larry King Now Outtake
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.