Snack your way through October 31st with Haylie Duff's Chocolate-Dipped Halloween Pretzels recipe & be sure to check out more Halloween themed treats & cocktails in US Weekly:
- Pretzel rods
- Halloween sprinkles
- Ready-to-make bags of chocolate (Available at Michaels) or a bag of semi-sweet chocolates
- A cooling rack (The perfect size to stand up the pretzels to cool)
- Icing bags & nozzle
- In a small bowl melt chocolate for 40 seconds in the microwave - no longer as if the chocolate gets too hot, it becomes unworkable.
- Tilting the bowl towards you, dip the pretzel rod all the way into the bowl, very slowly twisting it on your way out. This will give the chocolate a smoother finish.
- While chocolate is still wet, decorate with your sprinkles of choice. If drizzling, drizzle across the top of the sprinkles. Place on rack to cool & enjoy!
And be sure to check out Haylie's 'The Real Girl's Kitchen' cooking show for more awesome recipes, online, anytime on Ora.TV:
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.