Show your mom how much you appreciate her by making a full course brunch for Mother's Day this year. Haylie has you covered from table prep, to drinks, to what dishes to cook in this week's The Real Girls Kitchen episode, Brunch, Bellinis & Besties.
Trust us, your mother will be asking for a refill of Haylie's Fresh Peach Bellini's!
Fresh Peach Bellinis
- 2 ripe white peaches, skins on
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ bottle of Prosecco
- ¼ handful of mint for garnish
- Pit and chop peaches and place in blender.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a jar.
- Add fresh lemon juice and blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour peach puree into serving glasses
- The glasses should be filled 1/3 puree and 2/3 Prosecco.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.
Mini Egg Pitas
- 3 mini pitas
- 2-3 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons shredded Havarti
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2-4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- Make 2-3 inch slice in the pitas and slightly brown them in toaster.
- Whisk 2-3 eggs in a small mixing bowl with a tablespoon of milk.
- Pour eggs in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add Havarti, chives, tomatoes and spinach
- Arrange egg mixture in pitas.
Simple Crescent Roll Apple Pie
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 sliced red apple
- 2 tablespoons Splenda
- ¼ Brown sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with canola oil
- Lay out the crescent roll triangles on a cutting board.
- Roll 1 slice apple and a pinch of brown sugar into each roll.
- Bake according to directions on the Pillsbury package
The Perfect Table Setting
As Haylie and Kathy Delgado, from Vintage Weave, point out in this week's "Real Girl's Kitchen" episode - your table setting helps set the right mood for the meal. Make mom feel special by adding an extra touch of detail in your Mother's Day brunch setting by incorporating beautiful plates, candles, flowers, cloth napkins & serving plates - have fun with it & use whatever you have around the house!
Enter to Win!
Now it’s your turn-- post a comment below letting us know about your signature brunch recipe. Our favorite will win a signed copy Haylie’s “Real Girl’s Kitchen” cookbook!
And if you haven't seen it yet, be sure to check out Haylie girl's brunch party on this week's latest Real Girl's Kitchen:
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ora Media, LLC, its affiliates, or its employees.