For inquiries about jobs and internships, please contact Careers@Ora.tv. Ora TV hosts interns year-round and considers interns an integral part of our team.We are committed to providing each intern with a valuable educational and professional experience.Unfortunately we cannot respond to every email.
Ora Media is seeking a Supervising Producer with at least 7-8 years' experience for a new children's program. The Supervising Producer will be responsible for executing the overall and particular creative vision of the client, organize and execute every stage of production from script to final program. We will be producing eleven 22 minute episodes over a period of five months.
Essential Job Functions
- Help write, edit and approve scripts
- Efficiently execute notes from client
- Help with the hiring of the production team
- Work closely with a team of writers, animators and editors to ensure that Client's creative vision is supported and remains in line with budget and timeline parameters
- Communicate effectively with Client and 3rd party agencies
- Define, communicate, implement and monitor the project's scope as well as quality standards on all project deliverables
- Identify, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks
- 7-8 years of previous experience as Producer including experience in green screen, animation and Motion Graphics
- Previous experience as a producer in children's television
- Ability to think conceptually, and distill complex information into clear topics and ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization
- Consistently communicate using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Communicate clearly with Clients and 3rd party agencies
- Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Open to feedback and strong interpersonal relations skills with ability to handle strong personalities
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Have excellent ability to anticipate problems and clearly articulate creative solutions
- Ability to consistently display a professional demeanor and stay cool under pressure
Position begins immediately.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Bill Applegate, VP of West Coast Production - firstname.lastname@example.org