For inquiries about jobs and internships, please contact Careers@Ora.tv. Ora TV hosts interns year-round and considers interns an integral part of our team. We are committed to providing each intern with a valuable educational and professional experience. Unfortunately we cannot respond to every email.
Director, Audience Development Strategist
As an audience development strategist you will live and breathe Ora TV. You will work at the intersection of technology, product development, marketing, advertising and show development. You love building content-driven initiatives and creating sustainable connections between content and audience. You will be required to identify, test and manage ongoing audience growth campaigns and best practices. You will work across cross-functional groups and use actionable data to frame and structure content and product optimizations.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building audiences for tv shows and media franchises . This role will set forth a show and network specific strategy to drive audience growth across our network. This is a groundbreaking role at Ora TV therefore an entrepreneurial spirit is required. You must be a self-starter who is both savvy online and aware of the trends in media.
- Manage and interpret online analytics, Define viewership patterns and make recommendations based on findings
- Run weekly editorial meetings and help set the vision for programming schedule
- Develop and test new audience development tactics
- Promote the advancement of a data-driven culture across the organization.
- Identify new internal and external opportunities to grow site traffic, and close on them.
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and retention plans
- Lead initiatives to better understand our users and develop strategies to leverage that data to deliver more personalized products and experiences.
- Lead key analytical projects to deliver actionable insights and recommendations for enhancing products, growing traffic, deepening user engagement and maximizing revenues.
- Identify new internal and external opportunities to grow site traffic
- 5+ years experience audience development or related field
- Demonstrated ability to drive viewership and online growth
- Deep understanding of the online video space
- Exceptional communication skill
- Analytical problem solver
- Collaborative, yet self-driving and autonomous