Jesse Ventura On Donald Trump’s $8 Billion Wall– Feb 10 2016
"The wall is probably $8 billion, which is a tiny fraction of the money that we lose with Mexico," Donald Trump told MSNBC's Tamron Hall in an interview. He clarified this number by explaining: "all I'm doing is I'm multiplying the number of miles by a certain num--it's a very simple number...I'm very good at that."
- Brigida Santos Says Goodbye to Off the Grid (For Now)
- US Troops Mobilize in South Korea Following North Korean Artillery Fire
- Real Life Vigilante Group "RIP Medical" Abolishes Medical Debt for the Sick
- Hey Donald Trump, Here Are the Disastrous Results from the Dominican Republic's Decision to Strip Citizenship from Haitian Workers
- Off The Grid: What Do You Make Of Donald Trump's New Tax Plan?
- Off The Grid: Speaker John Boehner Announces He is Resigning from Congress at End of October
- Holy GOP! The Pope Says We Should Embrace Immigrants.
- Off The Grid: 5.6 Million Fingerprints Stolen in Government Cyberattack, Five Times More Than Previously Estimated
InterviewsSee More Videos
- June 14 2015Jesse Ventura: It’s The Height of Hypocrisy In This CountryIt's time again to answer questions from you, my vigilant fans! Got a question for the Governor? Sound off at Ora.tv/OffTheGrid.