9/11 Report: How the Government Got Away with Redacting 28 Pages– Feb 6 2016
“One simple answer: plausible denial.That’s the status quo today.” Jesse Ventura takes on 9/11 and other issues in this edition of “Ask Jesse.” Also on the docket: would the Governor consider being a Sanders or Trump running mate?
- Brigida Santos Says Goodbye to Off the Grid (For Now)
- US Troops Mobilize in South Korea Following North Korean Artillery Fire
- Real Life Vigilante Group "RIP Medical" Abolishes Medical Debt for the Sick
- Hey Donald Trump, Here Are the Disastrous Results from the Dominican Republic's Decision to Strip Citizenship from Haitian Workers
- Off The Grid: What Do You Make Of Donald Trump's New Tax Plan?
- Off The Grid: Speaker John Boehner Announces He is Resigning from Congress at End of October
- Holy GOP! The Pope Says We Should Embrace Immigrants.
- Off The Grid: 5.6 Million Fingerprints Stolen in Government Cyberattack, Five Times More Than Previously Estimated
InterviewsSee More Videos
- June 14 2015Jesse Ventura: It’s The Height of Hypocrisy In This CountryIt's time again to answer questions from you, my vigilant fans! Got a question for the Governor? Sound off at Ora.tv/OffTheGrid.